Not necessarily in any order…
1) The food is the best in Christendom. No green jello anywhere.
2) I love the smell of incense.
3) People who sat next to Jesus founded my church.
4) Charismatic? Orthodox people were AT Pentecost.
5) Music, music, music.
6) The burden of inventing new teaching is off my shoulders.
7) I know what to expect every Sunday morning and its always been good.
8 ) I have friends, like Saints, in high places.
9) It’s not about how I feel, it’s about how I live.
10) How could I get any closer to Jesus than having Him come to me in the Eucharist?
BTW there are more reasons than these but these just popped into my head during lunch.